Ready to break free?
See more. Treat faster.
Wireless whole-body scanning with crystal-clear images to support you in early assessments and treatment monitoring – at your fingertips.
3 Year Warranty | Starting at $7,140 (AUD)
Ready to break free?
Ergonomic dual probe for whole-body scanning.
Dual probe technology enables effortless scanning without switching probes between or during exams. It is designed to help you see more detail with no compromise on image quality – either deep in the body or just below the skin.
Clear images. Informed decisions.
With exceptional images at your fingertips, you can quickly decide next steps1 and make fast treatment decisions. Save your patients time with accurate referrals and minimize the need for costly invasive procedures.
With SignalMax™ technology, you don’t have to compromise image quality for portability.
Vscan Air’s dual probe uses the same piezoelectric transducer technology as GE Healthcare’s leading ultrasound brands. This means each side of the probe is tailor-made for the task for which it is designed.
Support from first scan to confident use.
An easy-to-use design, intuitive app, and educational tools can help you feel confident in your skills. When you need support, our experts are ready to help you.
Data privacy and security at the forefront.
Securely store, share and collaborate seamlessly. Vscan Air offers a high level of security.
- DICOM®, including query from Modality Worklist server, Store to DICOM PACS, receive Storage Commitment
- JPG/MPG exports to shared network folders (supports importing into EMR)
- Share auto-anonymized images with other apps
- No cloud required
- Secure DICOM including the option of Peer Authentication
- Secure User Authentication
- Password required to access patient data
Vscan Air Details
- B Mode
- Color flow
- Frequency 3 – 12 MHz
- Maximum depth – 8cm
- Freeze or store
- Scan time – up to 50 minutes
- Recharge time – 75 minutes (from 10% to 90%)
- Use any Qi compliant wireless charger
- Tested to military drop standards (MIL-810G)2
- IP67 rated waterproof2
- Compatible with high-level disinfection techniques
- Withstands temperature extremes
- Frequency 2 – 5 MHz
- Maximum depth – 24 cm
SUPPORTED MOBILE PLATFORMS
- Connects to your own mobile device.
- Optimized to work with a range of Android and Apple iOS smart phones and tablets.
- Supports portrait and landscape orientations to optimize image size and ergonomics for different use scenarios.
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE3
- Minimized number of keys and intuitive thumb-controllable touchscreen user interface.
- Single key/gesture to control freeze/unfreeze, store, color on/off, gain and depth control.
- Customizable probe button (Freeze/Store).
- Easily accessible presets – available without scrolling.
- User-selectable default preset.
- Support tools accessible from app, including user manual and links to online educational materials.
DOWNLOAD THE APP TO PREVIEW
1. Andersen & Dalen – Diagnostic Influence of Routine Point-of-Care Pocket-size Ultrasound Examinations Performed by Medical Residents – J Ultrasound Med. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=25792578; Filopei & Kory 2014 – Impact of Pocket Ultrasound Use by Internal Medicine House Staff in the Diagnosis of Dyspenea; Maw & Soni 2018 – Inpatient Notes: Why Should Hospitalists Use Point-of-Care Ultrasound? – Annals for Hospitals
2. Vscan Air probe withstand drops: tested to Military drop standards (MIL-810G). IP67 waterproof, compatible with high level disinfection techniques
3. Designed with award-winning Edison™ Design System, which is user validated to be intuitive and consistent for healthcare software.
Products mentioned in the material may be subject to government regulation and may not be available in all countries. Shipment and the effective sale can only occur after approval from the regulator. Please check with your local GE representative for details.