GET THE PULSE ON CARDIAC ULTRASOUND
Vscan Extend gives you a quick scan you can evaluate conditions including effusion/tamponade, LVH, dilatation, IVC, valve assessment, and wet lung.
Accelerate treatment decisions
Conduct focused exams with a lightweight, comfortable probe
Patient diagnosis and management were altered in nearly 50% of cases where cardiology fellows and cardiologists suspected acute cardiac dysfunction.1
Save time through simple operation and built-in protocols
4-minute exams performed by experts at the bedside offering a reliable assessment of cardiac anatomy & function.2
Lower costs and reduce unnecessary exams
61% of patients who would ordinarily have been referred for a full echo exam following physical exam, were sent home instead because of what Vscan exams revealed.3
Store, share and collaborate on images
Vscan Extend offers a flexible wireless workflow, making it easy to send images and data wherever you need them to be stored or shared.
Clinical Resources for
- CLINICAL IMAGES
STUDIES & EVIDENCE
For optimal experience, view on personal computer
Vscan Extend Handheld Ultrasound for Cardiology
Easy and Intuitive User Interface
From ₹ 6,82,500
Deep and Superficial Imaging
Easy and Intuitive User Interface
From ₹ 7,87,500
Instant App Access. Extended Tools at your Fingertips.
GE Healthcare has partnered with DiA Imaging Analysis, Ltd. to provide the LVivo EF app. It calculates ejection fraction, end-systolic and end-diastolic left ventricular volumes by automated edge detection of the left myocardial wall using apical 4-chamber views.
Enables automated TGC (time gain compensation) with a single key stroke during live scanning. Gain will be automatically adjusted for all depths.
A flexible, protocol enabled measurement tool for calculating urinary bladder volumes. It can be used anytime during a scan.
Navigates you through a systematic lung ultrasound exam. It automatically activates your scanning preset and annotates each image during the lung exam.
Provides the M-Mode capability specifically to support lung assessment and documentation of signs like seashore.
Scan Coach RHD
Provides a protocol to help you obtain images and data to assess the presence of RHD disease in the path to determining treatment options.
Scan Coach FATE
Provides a protocol of standard ultrasound imaging views and context-based reference materials to perform a systematic FATE exam.
Scan Coach FCU
Provides a protocol of standard ultrasound imaging views and context-based reference materials to perform a systematic evaluation of the heart.
Create a customized exam script that will help ensure exam consistency by guiding you through an ultrasound image acquisition protocol.
Wirelessly exported jpg files and mpg clips can be complemented by patient identifier and scan information, as recommended by ultrasound documentation standards such as AIUM and DEGUM.
Mirror the display of the Vscan Extend onto a wireless display via Miracast. You will have the ability to share and collaborate with other healthcare providers and patients.
The Vscan family of handheld ultrasound solutions
Enables clinicians to easily image patients at the point of care.
- Two transducers. One probe.
- Clear images for informed decisions.
- Easy to use. Every day.
- Support in every scan.
- Backed by GE Healthcare’s legacy of handheld ultrasound innovation.
Dedicated, hardwired device with 5″ touchscreen
Designed for broad clinical utility with dual probe
Well-suited for advanced focused cardiac assessments**
Sector and linear transducers
View in portrait mode
Wirelessly export images to Tricefy™
Personalize your device with access to apps – LVivo EF, Urinary Bladder Volume, Lung M-Mode and more
** Vscan Extend is suited for a focused, standardized assessment of the cardiac size, structure and function at the point-of-care including LV function and significant structural and valvular function abnormalities, in addition to meeting the aforementioned guidelines.
1. Kobal & Siegel, Division of Cardiology, Soroka University Medical Center and Joyce and Irving Goldman Medical School, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA; “Impact of Point-of-Care Ultrasound Examination on Triage of Patients with Suspected Cardiac Disease.” The American Journal of Cardiology, 2016. PubMed ID (PMID) 27634025
2. Andersen & Dalen, Levanger Hospital, Nord-Trøndelag Health Trust, Levanger, Norway; “Feasibility and Reliability of Point-of-Care Pocket-Sized Echocardiography.” European Journal of Echocardiography, 2011. PubMed ID (PMID) 21810825.
3. Zamorano & Cardim 2011 – Vscan demonstrates its utility in augmenting cardiac auscultation, impacting course of treatment.DOC1015625 10/2011 ULTP-0513-08.11-EN-US